Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My little Madilynn is 6 months old!!


Let's see where do I begin? I can't believe how time fly's. On one hand I want her to stay little so I can just hold her, but on the other hand, I love to watch her grow.
1. We started her on sweet peas and pear juice the other day. Both aren't going over so well. She gags with each bite. I try to be sneaky and mix in with oatmeal, but she yells at me.
2. She is rolling everywhere. It's just going to be a matter of days before she is crawling. She had started to scoot a little and when I saw that for the first time I thought "I need gates ASAP".
3. I love to watch her explore and learn and see new things. The look in her eyes are priceless.
4. She just got her 6 months shots and she has been a little stinker. CRANKY!!!!
5. To add to #4 I think that she is teething. So the combo is not a good one.
6. She is totally into the cat and dog. But they aren't so much into her.

5 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

WOW she is so big....how time flys. It made me laugh when I saw your post cause I posted one along the same lines today too. We are not at the stage where she is rolling yet, but I can't beleive in two months she will be where Madilynn is now. Crazy how they change day by day. Hey let's do lunch sometime:)

Galbfam said...

I must say madilynn is one of the most gorgeous little babies EVER! Ah I just adore her. Thanks for the comment lets get together sometime. We are always down at the Drake's so lets plan something soon!

Melissa said...

Wow I can't belive she is that old! That is crazy! I need to see her! They grow up fast but I love it! I love seeing them grow up. It is so much fun.

Nisa and Colby said...

So much fun! Try squash or sweet potatos, Corbin loved those, he never really took a liking to the peas or green beans.

~Paige~ said...

She looks so much older already! Wow, time flys..she is adorable!!! I need gates bad, my love sac is my gate at the bottom of my stairs haha Lets hang out sometime soon! We only live ten steps away from each other :)