Friday, August 22, 2008

Nutts Boating with the Hancocks


Monday the 18th, we took our friends Nisa and Colby out boating. This is Colby attempting to wake board. I can't say much because I don't even dare to try it.

Nisa and I are whimps when it came to being pulled by the boat. All we told the boys was SLOW!!!! So we just had a casual conversation. And screamed our heads off when the boys thought it would be funny to go fast or go in circles. Not Funny Boys!!!!

Then it came the boys turn. And I have to admit, I drive like a maniac when I am pulling Jeremy. So I had to forworn Colby which he was okay with.

Jeremy, Laura-Ann, Nisa, and Colby. Just hanging out relaxing. ( not too bad for us girls seeing as how we both just had a baby! )

2 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

The pictures turned out great. Thanks again for taking us boating. We had so much fun. We need to do it again soon before the season is over.

Bentleys said...

You look great!!! And I am sad summer is almost over!