Monday, September 8, 2008

Tanille's 8th Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANILLE!!!!

We went to the Mayan for Tanille's birthday. All she could talk about when we got there was the huge snakes out front. So I guess it was appropriate to take her picture in it.

Taryn, Tanille, and Tyler. (And yes ladies it's not a great pic of Tyler but he is single)(He is going to kill me for putting that)

Had to take a chance for a family picture.

Here is the bunch of us. My mom was there but insisted on being the one to take the pic.

3 comments:

Galbfam said...

First off your little girl is getting SO big. She is such a doll. Second of all YES we do need to hang out. We are always down to hang. Will walk over next time and get your number and such!!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

WOW, I can't believe she is already eight. They are both turning out to be such pretty girls, Tyler better keep an eye on them:)

Melissa said...

Very cute pics! I wish I knew someone for your brother! I will keep an eye out!