Friday, September 12, 2008

sTuCK aT WoRK aNd iTs 4 am

So I am completly bored out of my mind. I didn't go into work earlier on Thursday because I wanted to have a little more Madi time and besides I think that she had a really bad tummy ache. Well then I got the bright idea to go into work while Madi was sleeping (but I don't think I thought this through because I don't know what I am going to do tomorrow or today when I can't keep my eyes open) and work at night and do my unit dosing then. Boy I am done and it's 4 am and I still have at least an hour and a half and I have nothing to do. Hense the blogging. I think I might start doing this as my normal thing, but I guess I need to keep myself busy through out the night or it won't work. I think now that I have gotten to the point of blabbing about nothing. So anyways just thought I would say hello to everyone.

2 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

You dork! I can't believe you went to work so early/late. Let me know if you want help with Madilynn today and need a nap. Ü

Bentleys said...

oh you are so funny!! hey i was thinkin about us the other day and got to thinkin about Becky Sparrow are you guys still friends? I hope you get a nap in with your cutie (love napping with babies)