Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hudson Wynn Nutt

Hudson was born August 9, 2011 at 4:19 P.M. He was 7lbs 1oz and 20 in
It was the easiest delivery ever!!! Especially compared to delivering Madilynn :).
I got induced at 8 A.M. my water broke at 9:30 and pushed for maybe 30 minutes at the very most. Epidural was fabulous and didn't wear off. My epidural with Madilynn wore off so I was so paranoid about it wearing off again.
Hudson hates to be undressed. He wants all of his clothes left on him at all times. Cries when I change his diaper even because it's cold....We just barely gave him a bath that he didn't cry bloody murder on us so he must be getting used to it. I think he realized it's warm :)
He has his good nights and his bad nights, but the most so far he has slept is 4-5 hours. But he makes these grunting noises which is really hard to get used too :( can't tell if he is uncomfortable or just really fighting to wake up :). Which is great considering during the day he is eating every 2-3 hours.
I have been pee'd on poop'd on and spit up on so I have be re-broken in to motherhood :)
It's been hard with not having my mom here to help verbally guide me through but I know she is guiding me in different ways :)





3 comments:

Galbfam said...

He is so precious. Boys are soooo fun. Glad everything went so well...

hoLLY said...

oh my goodness he is precious!! so glad all went well!!!

Nicole and Scott said...

I am so excited for you guys! He is adorable!