Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Exciting News

Well we found out about 2 weeks ago that we are expecting! We are all super excited and I wanted to try and keep it a secret as long as I could, but it's just not going to happen. If you know me, I am horrible at keeping secrets anyways. I am thinking that my due date is around August 9th so it's going to be a very long and hot summer :) Madilynn doesn't quite understand, but it's fun to talk to her about it. She either grabs tweezers and says she is going to get the baby out or she says that she has a baby in her belly too(Jeremy doesn't like to hear his little girl has a baby in her belly tho). So far no morning sickness or anything like that so I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

7 comments:

Bentleys said...

Yipee!! Callaways due date was august 8th! It wasn't really that bad being prego during the summer, so excited for you!!!

hoLLY said...

congrats !!! that is great news!!!

Nisa and Colby said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet Baby Nutt #2! :)

Nicole and Scott said...

We are so excited for you guys! Madilynn is sooo big!

Galbfam said...

Yay congrats.. Couldn't be happier for you 3..

Melissa said...

Congrats! Oh my gosh, Maddie just is a doll in that picture!!!! I love it. She looks so much like her Daddy.

~Paige~ said...

Congratulations you guys! I know I already told you on facebook but Im very excited for you guys.