Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lagoon 2010


So I had seen on KUTV that this past week they were having buy one get one free into Lagoon. And I have been wanting to take Madi, but dang its expensive and if she didn't like it that would have sucked. So we got my brother and my 2 nieces to go with us and we ended up having a blast. Madi would cry every time she had to get off of a ride. She rode on Rattlesnake Rapids with all of us and she didn't quite know what to think about it. I went on the Collasis( I probably spelt that wrong) and I thought I was going to lose my stomach on that first drop. I am just not the same after having Madi. My stomach was weak to begin with but now its even worse. Then I rode the Cliffhanger, and it was fun, but the worst idea ever at 9 o'clock I froze to death! But all in all great first time and I think that we are going to purchase season passes next year!!!!




This was Madilynn's first ride ever. I was kind of nervous that she wouldn't like it-boy was I wrong. She had a blast and luckily I had my niece Tanille there to ride with her.

Tyler, Madilynn, Me, and my niece Taryn.
I was so excited that we could all ride on the same ride. We all got dizzy though because we would keep looking down at her to see if she was having fun and this ride was a boat that swayed back and forth and spun in circles.
Taryn and Madilynn
They went on a ride while the others went on a "big kid" ride. She had so much fun!


Geez I am so glad that I finally started to blog again. I forget how fun it is to share our lives with our friends and family. I am excited too because Jeremy bought me a card reader for my camera which I haven't been able to download pics for awhile because I lost the cord in the move :( and I haven't ever downloaded pics from my new camera and it is awesome. It already makes little albums for me of each day I use it. Best purchase ever.

1 comment:

hoLLY said...

yay! Im excited for your posts I have missed seeing what you guys are up too!!