Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just some fun in the sun! Before the yucky snow again:(


Madilynn and I went to the zoo with our friends the Hancock's. We had a blast. Thanks for inviting us guys.

Madi totally loves her wagon best gift ever. Totally recommend it to anyone. Pepper doesn't mind it either.
  
We finally were able to go for a wagon ride with Paige and Kaiden. We could never get the 2 of them to smile at the same time so I picked out the best pic I could. Thanks Paige tons of fun have to do it again.                                                                                   

6 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

How FUN! That wagon is such a good idea, maybe we will get one for Kennley....it would be nice to stroll around lagoon in!

hoLLY said...

how fun! i wish it was that nice again!

Nisa and Colby said...

The zoo was lots of fun. Thanks for going with us. We need to have more playdates together. Madi and Corbin play so well together. I love the second picture..she looks like she is having a blast

Galbfam said...

AH I am so jealous. I need a little one to go with =) Lets get together this weekend. Or wait do you work on weekends? let us know

Nicole and Scott said...

They look so cute together and make the cutest couple!

~Paige~ said...

I love you wagon, I need one! That was very fun, im sure we will being doing it a lot when the weather is nice again! They definately didnt pose well for the camera but they still look cute...she is a doll!