Friday, November 21, 2008

The SCARE of my life!!!

So today, we gave Madi some scrabbled eggs. And then we left to go to a soccer game. Well when we got there she was all swollen in the face and really red. So I turned right around and went straight to the Dr.'s. I didn't think that anything would be wrong in giving her the eggs because she had no problem getting her first flu shot. But now they think that she is allergic to the eggs and not to get the 2nd flu shot. So now I am totally freaking out because I have to think of everyone and anyone that could come into contact with her. But I am so glad by the time we got to the Dr.'s she was pretty much clear so hopefully we will be able to revisit eggs when she is a little bit older......

5 comments:

hoLLY said...

scary!!:(

Melissa said...

Wow that is scary! I am glad she is ok! That could have been really bad! Good thing you got her to the doctors! I am so happy she is ok!

hoLLY said...

oh! yay! I would love to do the book thing, I was just telling MP that we need to start getting him more books. My email address is amosife@msn.com. how fun! and I work at Mindful Women Day Spa in South Ogden. Why would you like to come in and get a treatment! ?? I recommend the Diva Facial! Its amazing!

Galbfam said...

Scary... I know we always say this but lets really get together soooon... =D

~Paige~ said...

I hate scary stuff like that! I had a big scare cause Kaiden pulled my flat iron down on his face..not good at all I felt like the worst mom ever! Lets plan a dinner night or something one of the years!