Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In loving memory of Fluffy


We had to put our cat Fluffy to rest last Thursday. She was acting really weird and wasn't moving around a lot. I mean she weighed 23 lbs so it wasn't unusual for her not to be moving around a lot. But we took her in and they said that she had probably fallen down the stairs and had a broken hip and back! I was so upset, I thought I was a horrible mom. But then they said it was probably her weight that made her legs give out and that it was pretty normal for a cat of her size.
We adopted her when we moved to Connecticut. And they weren't sure how old she was but low and be hold she was 13 when we took her in the other day. We had no idea that's how old she was.
Now poor Pepper our dog is looking for her all over the place. But I am not ready for another pet.

2 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

I am so sorry for your loss! That is so hard, Jeremy was such a great guy to stay with Fluffy.

Melissa said...

Sorry to here about your kitty! I know you loved her!