Friday, September 26, 2008

6 crazy qUiRks I have......

Tagged from April.....
Defination of quirk:
n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have to eat breakfast everyday. Whether it is 7am or 7pm

2. I love to stay in my PJ's all day long. Drives Jeremy insane because when he gets home he wants to do something but has to wait for me to get ready.

3. Everytime I go to the grocery store I always have to go down the baby isle and by something for Madilynn. This also drives Jeremy insane.

4. I check my bank account everyday. Which takes away any surprise that Jeremy might have for me.

Geez this is hard......

5. When I DO get ready, I have to do it in order or I would forget to put on my deodorant or wash the shampoo out of my hair.

6. Well last but not least, I am obsessed with checking my e-mail and blog everyday to see whats new with everyone I know.

I tag,
Paige, Melissa, Nisa, Bridget, and Nicole.

Hope you have fun doing this.........

4 comments:

hoLLY said...

glad you found us! your little girl is adorable!!! keeep in touch!

~Paige~ said...

Fun post, thanks for the tag! I'll do it as soon as I get a little time! I love staying in my Pj's too especially since it isnt fun doing laundry and what not in tight pants ya know...Nate just called and told me to get dressed so he doesnt have to wait for me haha! I dont know what ill say on my post :)

Nisa and Colby said...

I finally decided to give in and post my quirks. It's funny because a lot of mine were just like yours, but I couldn't copy you or else they wouldn't be unique quirks. Anyway these quirks are proof of our friendship and why we get along so well!

Galbfam said...

I agree on the bank account one. I check it everyday!! It is just better to be safe then sorry. Lets get together soon.